Thursday, September 11, 2008

Amicus Green Building

After I published the last blog, I thought of something else I wanted to mention - that is a store in Kensington, MD that specializes in environmentally-friendly products. The store is called Amicus Green Building supply. We got a quote for our kitchen cabinets from them and we're planning to buy our soy-based stain for the concrete floor there. We're also intrigued with a product called American Earth Clay plaster. I received an email from Amicus promoting a seminar on applying this plaster yourself and called within two days of getting the email. But by the time I called the class was filled. So I'm now on their waiting list.

Check out American Clay at http://www.americanclay.com/ and Amicus at http://www.amicusgreen.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you using green products. We're doing our part with our energy conservation programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debra. I received my Founders Club invite today for Dutcher Crossing's Harvest Fest. I'm looking forward to attending. I have a very tough work assignment: I have to go to Napa the last weekend of the month. Since that coincides with Harvest Fest, I already purchased my tickets and can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete