Thursday, August 6, 2009

Parging's Complete, Plumbing Rough-ins Complete


I'm a day late in posting this - I had trouble with my Internet connection last night after I uploaded the post on the mulch. Elmer's crew completed the cement parging of the interior walls yesterday.


The crew helped our construction manager, Aaron, place the fireplace in its spot in the living room. Unfortunately, when they uncrated the fireplace, they noticed that some of the stones that run along the base of the fireplace were cracked and others were chipped. I guess that's understandable, considering the fireplace was shipped all the way from Belgium. (Don't talk to me about that carbon footprint - actually, it's an exceptionally efficient fireplace that can heat our entire first floor with just a few logs.)




Our plumber, Bernie with Clarke County Plumbing, installed the rough-ins for the basement bathroom and ran the lines for the sump pumps.











No comments:

Post a Comment