Friday, August 28, 2009

Renovation Nation Update

I'm back from my business trip to Florida and wanted to provide a quick update. The publicist for the Planet Green channel commented on my earlier blog post providing some clarification. She said, "My name is Janice Sample and I am the Publicist for Planet Green. I checked the schedule and it doesn't show your episode is airing tomorrow; I apologize for any confusion. I will find out when the episode will air and I will see what we can do to make sure you get a chance to view it. I will be in touch.

Best and warmest regards,
:jas"

Janice, I appreciate your taking the time to look that up and comment on the blog posting.

When I receive more information on the air date for the episode with our project, I'll let everyone know!

1 comment:

  1. We got an e-mail from Janice at Discovery Channel with an update ... it looks like November 20 is the day. Thank you, Janice, for looking this up for us!

    "As promised I have tune in information for you although I am still working on how you are going to see watch the episode... The Renovation Nation episode featuring your home will premiere on November 20 at 8 p.m. ET (please note the time change from 9:00 p.m.) the episode is called "Building Dirt Cheap."

    If you have any other questions let me know.

    Best and warmest regards,
    :jas"

    ReplyDelete