Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Renovation Nation

We received an email stating that the Renovation Nation episode featuring our house will be shown this Friday, August 28 at 9:00pm EDT on the Planet Green channel. However, when I look at TV Guide on-line, it indicates that two different projects will be shown on this show on that date.

With that disclaimer, please tune in to Renovation Nation this Friday, just in case the episode with our house is on. And if anyone has Planet Green channel and you'd like to invite Andreas and me over to watch the show, drop me a comment here. We don't own a TV. Ironic, I know.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Janice Sample and I am the Publicist for Planet Green. I checked the schedule and it doesn't show your episode is airing tomorrow; I apologize for any confusion. I will find out when the episode will air and I will see what we can do to make sure you get a chance to view it. I will be in touch.

    Best and warmest regards,
    :jas

    ReplyDelete